Pages

Monday 31 March 2008

Deja Vu....

The good news - I arrived home from work today to find a package from my sister in law of the latest 2 Patrones issues.

The bad news - One of them was a duplicate copy - again!

The good news - for someone at least - is that I could have another draw using the names from a few posts ago. This issue is a Patrones Extra so is a bumper size magazine with 93 patterns including some plus size and maternity

And the lucky winner of Patrones issue number 264 is REETHI!! So Reethi if you read this and would like the issue please e mail me an address that I can send this issue to. Congratulations and please show us what you make! My e mail is alchurchman AT gmail DOT com. Maybe at this rate I will get an issue for everyone!

The latest issue for me that I get to keep looks pretty good too. Christina kindly provided the link to the Russian Patrones site which has great photos - you can see details here - Issue 266. Lots of great summer dresses and the black tie front jacket with the huge collar is just the kind of crazy thing I like!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw my first issue of Patrones this weekend. Now I see why everyone likes it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I received an excellent blog award and now get to nominate 10 blogs for that award as well. I nominated you for the award! Love your blog.

    Best wishes
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete