Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2007

Serger problems

I can't use it as an excuse for not sewing, but my serger is playing up at the moment - I simply cannot do anything with the tension, I get skipped stitches and my left needle keeps breaking. It's probably around 5 years old now and I've been toying with the idea of upgrading it. I have a guy coming to take a look at fixing it tonight. He doesn't speak any English and my Cantonese is absolutely terrible so I have arranged for a friend to come over and help translate. She doesn't even know what a serger is though so it will be interesting. I must admit part of me is secretly hoping he says it's a write off so I can justify a new one for Christmas.

Edited to add - it's fixed! Not sure if I'm pleased or not........!

No comments:

Post a Comment